The Mott MacDonald Group is a management, engineering and development consultancy serving the public and private sectors worldwide.
Over the years Mott MacDonald has diversified into new markets and reinforced their presence in established ones - all in accordance with the Group strategic plan and geared to anticipate their customers' needs. In each market they provide the full spectrum of services and bring the same high level of quality and commitment to every assignment.
- Buildings - stadia, sports and leisure facilities, retail, cultural and entertainment, commercial, public, residential
- Communications - information, communications and media (ICM), spectrum management, technology and strategic regulatory advice
- Education - consultancy, management, Building Schools for the Future, Academy programme, private sector procurement
- Environment - policy, legislation, reporting, management services, planning, engineering, waste, resource management
- Health - consultancy, communicable disease control, procurement, regulatory compliance, project management, engineering
- Industry - hygienic industries, materials handling and processing, minerals, metals and mining, manufacturing and distribution
- Oil and gas - project management, techno economic/strategic studies, upstream, process, pipelines, terminals, refineries, storage
- Power - thermal, renewable, desalination, transmission, distribution, institutional, regulatory, lender/developer services
- Transport – railways, metros, highways, aviation, ports, bridges, LRT, tunnels, transport systems, planning, project management
- Urban development - urban design, landscape, environment, planning, infrastructure, building, community consultation
- Water - water utility services, policy, governance, privatisation, regulation, security, poverty alleviation, disaster mitigation
Mott MacDonald is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Technology & Engineering