|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £17000 - £21000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Corrine Watkins|
1st Line Application Support
1st Line Application Support needed for a Safety and compliance risk management solutions company based in East Grinstead who are looking to employ an experienced 1ST Line Application Support with knowledge of
Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word) and base SQL knowledge.
The successful 1ST Line Application Support will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the 1ST Line Application Support will include:
* Provide effective 1st line support to our customer base with a view to efficient and swift incident resolution
* Ensure all calls are answered, logged within the company's systems and resolved or escalated appropriately
* To troubleshoot and provide recommended workarounds/fixes to problems
* To investigate and advise with customer implementations and rollout requirements
* Meet performance measures which contribute directly towards areas of user care, satisfaction and quality
* Maintain customer database by keeping all call-related & customer demographic info up to date
* To work within the Information Security requirements and ISO Standards.
* To complete quality-checking tasks, including customisations
* To complete data import/updates as required and advised.
* To help improve future product releases by prioritising known product
What you need to be the successful 1ST Line Application Support:
In order to be the successful 1ST Line Application Support and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above are required. Maths and English essential. An excellent communicator able to discuss technical issues to a varying audience. Able to deal with high pressure, high stress environments.
* Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word), Base SQL Knowledge
Advantageous but not essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 1ST Line Application Support to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!