|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + Package
Key Skills: 1st Line, Support, Helpdesk, Microsoft Active Directory, Maintenance, Tickets, Networking, Customer, Client, Analyst, SLA, Systems, Checks, Logging, Monitoring, Resolving
An experienced 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst is required to play a key role in being the first point of contact within the service desk function identifying and resolving problems with computer hardware and software. You will be monitoring, logging, updating and resolving Customer problems and incidents on a daily basis within the set parameters of the Service Level Agreement.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst?
- Monitor and escalate open tickets that may breach their SLA timescales
- Liaise with team members and escalate tickets to senior engineers
- Maintenance and update asset registers & knowledge bases
- Carrying out of system checks in ensuring the Confidentiality Integrity and Availability of the IT systems
What are we looking for in our next 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst?
- Hold a professional qualification in IT
- Ability to diagnose and rectify basic IT issues
- Log IT tickets via ticket logging software
- Carry out daily systems checks
- Have a good working knowledge & use of Microsoft Active Directory
- Hold a good understanding and knowledge of networking and server systems
- Excellent communication skills and face to face customer experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy