|Location: London, England||Salary: Up to £200 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
1st line IT Service Desk support
Urgent 8 week contract for 1st line IT Service Desk support in Holborn, London
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from users regarding IT issues and queries in a technical and organisationally complex environment
- Call logging, call allocation and call queue management of all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (ITSM)
- Provide 1st Line level diagnostics, trouble shooting of IT related problems. Duties include computer hardware (Laptops, PC's Printers Telephony), software and desktop applications.
- Request Management - User provisioning activities associated with user lifecycle activities, new user accounts, amendments and deletions
- Take ownership of user Incidents/Requests through its lifecycle, liaising with other areas of IT Technical teams and ensuring good communication with the customer.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Work with external service and support providers to support Incident and Request Management
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant IT Support teams/members
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Service Desk support analyst. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!