|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 8 days ago|
1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk
Due to continued growth my client based in Surrey who are a manged service provider are recruiting for 1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk to be working as part of a team.
1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk Benefits:
- Free Car Parking
- Voucher reward scheme
- 23 days A/L plus bank holidays
- Volunteer Day
- Eye care vouchers
As a 1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk you will:
- To provide a point of escalation and contact for IT incidents & service requests
- Logging, maintaining and taking ownership of customers' cases in accordance with defined SLA's
- Managing events and changes on behalf of customers
- Acting with professionalism and providing excellent customer service at all times with focus on making all customer contacts a positive experience.
1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk Role Specification:
- Excellent technical service skills gained in a service desk/support capacity
- Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative; shows ambition to succeed
- Adhere to ITIL-based processes for the ongoing management of the customer environment
1st Line Helpdesk / Service Desk Essential Experience:
- Supporting Windows 7
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Office 2010
- Basic Networking
- Veeam / Backup Exec
- Using remote support tools.
- laptop/desktop and thin client support
- Excellent customer service skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.