|Location: Liverpool, Merseyside||Salary: £1 per annum + Discussed upon application|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
1st Line Support / Service Desk Engineer
1st Line support needed for a leading technology company based in Liverpool. Looking for an experienced 1st Line Support professional with an indepth knowledge of the below!
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
Demonstrable and sound experience of:
- Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012 support;
- Active Directory;
- Bespoke Application support;
- Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (2007 -2013and Lync products
- Anti-Virus software;
- Experience within a service level driven environment.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Undertake Security Clearance checks.
- Provide 1st (2nd) line technical support - you will be the first point of contact for all ICT related incidents and service requests.
- To be part of a proactive team of technical service desk engineers delivering high quality, customer focused service.
- Responsible for adhering to the ITIL Problem Management Policy and ITIL Incident Management Policy and including the lifecycle management of all incidents.
- Configuration Management:- responsible for adhering to the policy and process, ensuring CI's are accurate, linking CI's, status accounting.
- Responsible for communicating planned outages
- Answered Queue management ensuring incident closure with end users.
- Responsible for monitoring OOH, providing statistics, ensuring OOH have sufficient support information to provide 1st line support functionality.
- Responsible for data quality held within the Service Management System, Remedy.
- Responsible for FAQ documentation and end user guides.
- Work closely with the Customer base to streamline services in line with ITIL.
- Self-development, attending appropriate health and safety, ITIL, risk assessment training courses and sitting exams where required.
- The role will involve providing general ICT Service Desk support to our Blue light customers.
- It will include troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools.
- In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers (both internal and external) through situations (over the phone as well as face-to-face), providing resolution to incidents and ultimately reach customer satisfaction. This may often be under challenging conditions.
- Communication is a key skill to enable the management of faults through incident, change and problem management.
Excellent employee benefits:
We are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.