|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
1st line Support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst
1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in Worthing, Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced 1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk analyst with excellent customer service skills and knowledge of Windows 7 / 10, MS Office, MS Exchange, PC hardware, and an understanding of ITIL for a mix of 1st & 2nd line desktop support.
The successful 1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
* 20 day's holiday plus Bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the 1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst will include:
* First point of contact for tickets & calls
* Setting up and configuring equipment
* Maintenance and support of all workstations
* Installing software, applications, patches, drivers, windows updates, firmware updates.
* Configuring windows profiles
* Printer maintenance
* Diagnosing PC hardware faults and replacing/repairing internal components.
* Troubleshooting Operating system, application/software bugs and problems.
In order to be the successful 1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* 18 months - 2 years experience of 1st / 2nd line support
* Understanding of ITIL framework & can demonstrate the difference between incidents/problems/changes and service requests
* Excellent time management
* Understands priority setting in relation to customer service
* Excellent people skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st line support / Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!