|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £15000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
1st Line Support Technician
To provide effective first line technical support to the customer base with a view to efficient and swift incident resolution. You will also need to deal with internal requests from other divisions as well as completing all activities associated within the support team. For this the client is looking to pay between £15,000-£20,000 + benefits
- To provide effective first line technical support to the clients customer base with a view to efficient and swift incident resolution.
- Offer the highest standard of verbal and written communication to all customers whether their query is at the most basic usability level all the way through to the most complex IT related issues
- To ensure that all calls are answered, logged within the company's customer database and either resolved or escalated appropriately.
- To troubleshoot and provide recommended workarounds/fixes to problems.
- To give technical advice associated with customer implementations and rollout requirements.
- To meet performance measures which contribute directly towards areas of user care, satisfaction and quality.
- To maintain the clients customer database by keeping all call-related and customer demographic information up to date.
- To work within the Information Security requirements.
- To complete quality-checking tasks, including customisations.
- To complete data import/updates as required and advised via Tasks.
- To help improve future product releases by prioritising known product
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.