|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Up to £19000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
1st Line Support
1st Line Support required to join a globally established Aerospace / Defence company in the area of Cheltenham. As part of a busy IT team, the 1st Line Support will be required to support the company's systems on a day to day basis and provide help to users. The candidate will be given training to develop their skills in order to undertake the duties and responsibilities of this role.
On offer for the 1st Line Support:
- Competitive salary
- Wealth of benefits including annual bonus
- Training and Development
Key responsibilities of the 1st Line Support:
- To raise and log calls using the Helpdesk application
- To provide 1st and 2nd line support for approximately 350 members of staff
- To provide 1st and 2nd line support for the user base for all hardware/software and communication products used, adhering to the agreed procedures at all times
- To escalate and where necessary document any issues that may arise with any products supported
- To install and support and assist in the installation of new systems and upgrade existing operating systems and applications
- To maintain hardware/software assets, providing regular reports.
- To maintain the IT stores ensuring all items are correctly recorded and carry out regular inventory checks
- To assist with the documentation of procedures and technical notes
This candidate will need to be eligible for a basic level of Security Clearance.