|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Steve Barham|
1st/2nd Level Support Analyst - West Sussex. A global business require Support Analyst for 6 month temporary contract - Reporting to the IT Infrastructure & Support Manager.
This role will ensure the timely upkeep and maintenance of tickets incidents and resolutions, to deal with issues in systematics and customer centric manner.
What You'll Require:
- Educated to GCE A level or equivalent standard.
- Working within an IT support function a sizeable business
- Ideally you will have an IT related or support qualification.
- A problem solver who enjoys technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain technical issues to non-technical staff
- Assessing Problems and Identifying workable Solutions
- Awareness of ISO27001
- Must be patient
- You will be the IT support - end process technical owner for all business IT related (1st/ 2nd level support issues)
- End user communications ensuring they are informed and notified throughout their ticket lifecycle.
- End user client devices and services are supported and maintained. For customer collaboration and partnering ensuring training requirements and customer satisfaction is met.
- Demonstrate continual improvement of services and processes.
- Deliver a professional approach in all communications ensuring staff are informed, up to date and notified throughout the lifecycle of their incident or request.
- Collaboration and maintaining relationships with business users and stakeholders ensuring satisfaction is preserved and seeking continual improvements in all processes and procedures.
- All assigned incidents and tasks will be accurate and updated within agreed SLA timescales and updates communicated to all business stakeholders
This is great role for a high performing business who are leaders in their field. They have modern offices with onsite gym and subsidised canteen.
This is an urgent requirement so please either send your application in ASAP or call Stephen Barham me on 01342330558 for more information
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.