|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £33660 per annum + benefit package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
IT Support Analyst (2nd line)
Salary: £25,000 - £33, 600
My client based in Surrey are a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as a large managed service provider with a large portfolio of clients who are looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst (2nd line) with experience of Citrix, Exchange, Microsoft Products SQL, AD, and Basic Networking.
Standard Hours of work:
There may be a requirement to be included in the below shift. (Depending on experience & managers discretion)
- Shift Work Mon-Fri ranging between the hours of 07:00 - 18:30
- Late Shift Work Mon & Fri 13:30 - 22:00. Tues, Wed, Thurs 15:30 - 00:00 which will be on a 1 in 5 bases
- Shift Work Saturday 08:00-12:00
- Free Car Parking
- Rewards: High Street retail & leisure reward scheme (savings or cash back) You can save £100's a year on your everyday shopping. Whether that's your weekly shop at Sainsburys or maybe a new bathroom from B&Q, you can save between 5-25% at over 800 retailers both online and in-store.
- 23 days A/L plus bank holidays
- Volunteer Day
- Eye care vouchers
Some of the general specification and requirements of the IT Support Analyst (2nd line) will include:
- 3-4 years' essential experience of one or more of the following:
- Backup Software - Veeam, Dell AppAssure, Backup Exec
- Exchange 2003 - 2013
- Citrix - XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft; Core Infrastructure & Desktop
- Microsoft SQL
- Web filtering - Websence, Mimecast
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization - Hyper-V, VMware
- Networking - LAN\WAN, Firewalls.
- Microsoft or Citrix Qualifications
- Excellent technical and customer service skills.
- Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
- Adhere to ITIL-based processes for the ongoing management of the customer environment.
- Experience of Service desk environment
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
- Drive, energy and initiative
- Professional approach
Main Tasks and Responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst (2nd line) will include:
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Incident, Problem, Request and Event Management using the company's Service Management toolsets, at all times ensuring your cases contain timely and comprehensive updates
- Respond to alerts received from the pro-active monitoring toolsets
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers, partners and suppliers, ensuring that the reputation is upheld at all times
- Proactive management of customer systems, enabling incident management and system performance to be maintained in accordance with defined SLAs.
- Carry out assignments and additional responsibilities, as specified by your line Manager or the Board
- Contribute to and maintain managed service documentation