|Location: Bampton, Oxfordshire||Salary: £130 - £150 per day|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
3-man Civil Gang
Rate circa £150 per day
My client is a Telecommunications client who is looking to recruit experienced Civils gangs to join the teams working in the West Oxfordshire area.
The successful Candidate will be required to perform reinstatements within the Public Highway in full compliance with health and safety requirements and company policies.
3 man civil gang responsibilities:
- 3-4-year contract
- Van and tools provided
- Provide new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Clear blockages in the highway and reinstate
- Experience of risk assessment
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Utilities experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Be competent in the use of Stihl Saws / Wacker plates / trench compactor / mini diggerand hold the correct certification to complete the works
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / van sheets)
3 man civil gang requirements
- Driving licence
- NRSWA Card
- Machine Tickets
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.