|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £59000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Systems Engineer needed for one of the world's leading Defence/Electronics organisations based in Bedfordshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer at Senior level that possesses in-depth knowledge of the full Systems Engineering lifecycle, experience with RF, Radars and strategic weapons and ideally a background in defence environments.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday with the option to buy 5 extra + Bank Holidays
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company performance
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Private Health Care
- Dental Care
- And many more!
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Generating, understanding and reviewing user requirements documentation;
- Writing the project System Requirements Specifications;
- Developing and documenting the System architecture;
- Developing and documenting the systems design through System Design Specifications and Interface Specifications;
- Defining the system's sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software;
- Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement
- Conducting operational analysis and mission effectiveness studies
- Requirements analysis and derivation
- SysML and model based Systems Engineering
- Performance modeling such as RF and EO signatures
- Radar modelling/tracking
- Conducting Trade Studies and Design
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in Ballistic Missile Defence
- Awareness of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies, processes and tools
- Appreciation of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
- Experience in RF
- Experience in Radar modelling tracking
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!