|Location: South London||Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 15 days ago|
3rd Line Engineer - £28,000 - £36,000
Do you have experience working with a variety of business' offering support? Do you have 3rd line level engineer experience working with firewalls, servers and the cloud? If you do then I have a role for you where you will be a pivotal part of a small team of engineers supporting the large client base.
- To provide 3rd line support to customers including support to customers with physical and hosted telephone systems.
- Dealing with escalated queries from the 1st Line staff including supporting 1st and 2nd line level queries.
- Provide training to other support staff when required.
- To understand and confidently investigate faults in relation to firewall installs and server builds
- Respond to queries in the agreed time scales
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Operations department and the Company.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Knowledge of LAN / WLAN
- Firewall experience of full set up and support
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- Cloud knowledge
- Windows Server Backup, Veeam, Symantec, Attix or StorageCraft.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS
- Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
This is a great opportunity for a 3rd line engineer with 5 years or more experience working with servers, cloud, ITIL frameworks and virtualization technologies to help support the management team with strong support.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.