|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
3rd Line Support Engineer
My financial services client based in Surrey are recruiting for an 3rd Line Support Engineer with 3 years commercial experience within 3rd Line Support with experience of Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / VMware & Hyper-V / Exchange 2013 / VLAN / Cisco / VOIP.
3rd Line Support Engineer you will receive the following benefits:
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday (Holidays increase to 27, 1 additional day per year worked)
- Healthy contributed pension
- Access to a number of financial based products
- Dress down Friday
3rd Line Support Engineer Responsibilities:
The role is varied, assisting with the completion of allocated 3rd Line Support.
Providing 3rd Line Support, general operating support to users, system housekeeping and security to the business in relation to its software, infrastructure, personal and other computerised facilities.
3rd Line Support Engineer Essential Skills
- 3 + years' experience in in an IT Service role in Help Desk as a 3rd Line Support Engineer
- Experience of working with Windows 7 & 10 and Windows Server 2008/2012 (multiple versions) trouble shooting
- Experience with Help Desk technology
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Understanding of network topology VLAN's etc (experience of working with Cisco switches)
- Experience with Software Licensing
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Experience with Virtualisation (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of supporting a VOIP telephony system.
- A keen attention to detail
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Ability to resolve issue independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- The ability to respond to enquiries promptly and accurately
My client is looking to interview w/c 7th October 2019
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.