|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
3rd Line Consultant
3rd Line Consultant needed for a innovative IT systems management company based in Milton Keynes who are looking to employ an experienced 3rd Line Consultant.
The successful 3rd Line Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 23 day's holiday + Bank Holidays
* Free Car Parking
* High Street Retail & Leisure Reward Scheme
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Volunteer Day
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the 3rd Line Consultant will include:
* Responsible for developing strong, high level technical skills to aid the support across all business areas
* Responsible for the proactive management of the service delivered by the client
* Manage the in-life customer infrastructure and develop the delivered environment in-line with the business
* Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between the customer, Service Desk and the delivery team
* Work with other groups (customer, the clients systems or third party) priorities and demand placed on PS
* Take an active role in representing Managed Service Operations,
* Become the Technical Authority for managed customer environments,
* Adhere to company policies, procedures and technical delivery solution (hardware and software) standards.
* Technical assessment of solutions and creation of Statements of Works.
* Delivery of solutions to both external and internal customers, including status reporting as required.
* Carry out project and service take-on tasks for 'new' client managed service customers.
* Complete pre and post delivery handover, documentation and reporting.
* Contribute, as required, to the technical delivery of the clients managed services solutions i.e. improve the clients Managed Service Platform provision
* Take part in the 3rd line 24x7 on-call Rota for P1 escalations
* Achieve and maintain personal accreditation(s) and training plan in line with company strategy.
* Demonstrate flexibility and commitment in constantly re-appraising personal performance standards
* Proactively progress and drive the delivery of customer Service Improvement Plans
What you need to be the successful 3rd Line Consultant:
In order to be the successful 3rd Line Consultant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Excellent technical and customer facing skills
* Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy
* Ability to work independently and flexibly
* Willingness to travel where required
* Ability to adhere to, and design, appropriate technical systems for the continuing management of the customer environment
3-4 years' essential experience of one or more of the following:
* Backup Software - Veeam, Dell AppAssure, Backup Exec
* Exchange 2003 - 2013
* Citrix - XenApp, Access Gateway, XenDesktop
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft; Core, Infrastructure & Desktop
* Microsoft SQL
* Web filtering - Websense, Mimecast
* User Device Management
* Virtualization - Hyper-V, VMware
* DNS/ DHCP
* Networking - LAN\WAN, Firewalls - Palo Alto, Cisco.
* Microsoft or Citrix Qualifications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.