|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
An experienced Supportability Engineer is required to join a global aerospace and defence leader within a growing team, delivering on their supportability engineering activities and designing, integrating and delivering real systems.
We need someone who is a proven ILS Engineer, or supportability engineer and has a demonstrable work history within the defence field. In return, we can offer the chance to work with a global leader of defence engineering, and a very competitive permanent employee package.
So, what will you be doing as a Supportability Engineer?
- You will own and co-ordinate the Supportability Engineering activities across the program, throughout the Engineering lifecycle, liaising with suppliers, customers and delivering compliant products on time and to schedule.
What are we looking for in our next Supportability Engineer?
- Proven work history as a supportability/ILS engineer.
- Experience in ILS Engineering within Radar Systems, Weapon Systems, Tactical Datalinks, RF Data and/or Military Communications.
- SC clearance (or eligible to achieve SC clearance)
- Has worked alongside junior engineers and been an integral part of their training.
- It is of paramount importance for the company that they hire the right people, so a good attitude, high standard of work and attention to detail is essential. They have created a great working environment and need to continue to hire like-minded individuals for this.
If this role is of interest to you, please click 'Apply Now!' Or call Meg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.