|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager
Permanent - Wokingham, UK
£28,000 - £30,000
Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a globally recognised aerospace company based in Wokingham.
Purpose of the Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager:
The Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager serves as customer liaison for assigned customers, managing all elements of customer relationship activities. Has direct responsibility for customer metrics such as sales, on time delivery and customer acceptance/satisfaction.
Benefits for the Account Coordinator / Client Relationship:
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Scheme
- Variable Bonus'
- Flexible Working Hours
Some of the main duties Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager of the the will include:
- Receives general instruction on new projects or assignments. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, referring to defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Responsible for measuring performance to customers on many dimensions. Area of focus is root cause and development of corrective actions. Continue to develop and use analytical skills to perform data analysis to create resolutions to positively impact performance to all customers and/or serve as a precedent for future decisions.
- Provide moderately complex quotes (Catalog net / list / pre-approved Sales Bulletins; standard and previously negotiated Ts & Cs).
- Validate customer PO against basic / standard and previously negotiated contractual terms negotiating with the cstomer any issues identified.
- Work with appropriate functions within the company to achieve delivery lead times to satisfy customer's requirements. This includes utilizing an established network of internal contacts in other areas of the business.
- Interacts with customer prior to and/or after sale developing and maintaining positive partner relationships. Aware of customers business and operating environment. Begins to recognize add-on growth opportunities for assigned accounts. Proactively gathers customer information, assures timely response to requests, and develops solutions to customer specific issues.
- With guidance, may negotiate reusable contractual agreements with customers to facilitate more efficient future PO placement.
- May support forecasting team by providing timely info on changes in customer production changes/requirements.
- May develop and deliver customer presentations, representing RC in customer visits.
What you need to be the successful Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager:
- Experience in a similar role previously
- Strong Admin and Client Relationship experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Coordinator / Client Relationship to progress their career within the aerospace industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!