|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Account Manager- Cheltenham
Currently looking for an Account Manager, required to join a globally established Electronics company based in Cheltenham who provide advanced and innovative cyber-security protection.
The Account Manager is required to develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Account Manager will also be the first point of contact for new and potential customers so having the ability to promote the benefits of the service and experience is important.
All applicants must be eligable for security clearance.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the services by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company's product, replying to inbound queries.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Working with resellers and other sales channels to demonstrate and explain the benefits of the services, capturing feedback and ensuring positive use experiences.
Background and Understanding of the Account Manager:
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude.
- Eagerness to learn about Corvids' products, services and their capabilities.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Some B2B sales experience would be beneficial.