|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefit package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + OTE + Benefit package
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to work for a Leading Software Vendor that specialise within Healthcare solutions to the private and public healthcare sectors, based in Woking.
Although the role is primarily office based, regular visits to customers and prospective customer locations throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland are also required.
- Competitive salary
- Commission-based on target earnings scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
- Are you proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious with a proven track record of software account management and experience of the NHS and/or clinical information systems.?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels?
If the above applies to you, apply now!! You do not want to miss out.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our customers.
- Participate in regular face to face meetings with customer to identify their needs and manage good relations.
- Develop and promote best practice in the use of our software.
- Promote the use, understanding and uptake of the software and new modules/features.
- Help develop business cases and case studies for our customers and products.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams.
- Organise and participate customer workshops, user groups and seminars.
- Assist with the preparation for software installations and updates including carrying out readiness assessments.
- Co-ordinate customer side activities including arranging periodic account reviews and user training
- Promote new initiatives, new releases and new features to existing customers.
- Identify risks and opportunities.
- Support the sales team by identifying and generating new business sales opportunities from existing customers.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of relevant healthcare issues and industry trends.
- Assist the product team with the preparation of customer documentation (quotations, training plans, etc.).
- Develop effective account management and communications strategies.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all account management activities and business opportunities.
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction KPIs are being met