|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £19.21 - £34.21 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Account Manager needed for a multinational medical organisation based in Berkshire who are looking to employ an experienced Account Manager with a strong background in medical devices sales and hospital sales.
The successful Account Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will recieve a highly competetive rate of up to £34.21 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the Account Manager will include:
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
- Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximise impact of all activities driving growth.
What you need to be the successful Account Manager:
In order to be the successful Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- You will have a proven track record in Medical Sales, ideally within the Medical Devices sector
- Hospital sales experience is essential
- Pro-active, 'can do' attitude
- Strong personal leadership skills
- Strong account management skills and collaborative working, ideally in the hospital selling environment
- Ability to recognise, develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders
- Able to handle complex technical information
- Proven ability to work alongside customers to ensure we are involved with local strategy and decision making
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!