|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £27000 per annum + Commission, incentives, bonus|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Howie||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Gold Group are a progressive recruitment company based in East Grinstead, West Sussex and we have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Client Delivery Team to be responsible for the account management; one of the largest global medical devices, pharma companies.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for continuing the long-term relationship we have built and increasing the annual revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet the specified SLA's
- Network internally and externally with the RPO with a view of supplying other clients they manage.
- Key Account Management -act as point of contact for client.
- Ensure highest level of client satisfaction by building consultative relationships across the client's business
- Build and maintain a strategic partnership with the client through a detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Manage and resolve any issues or conflicts with clients to maintain excellent customer relations.
- Deliver value to clients by understanding their business
- To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan
- Conduct 1/4ly activity updates.
- Attend client visits
As an Account Manager you should have:
- Past experience within a recruitment based role
- Experienced in an account management role ideally with a scientific, pharma or technical background.
- Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Ability to prioritise workload,
- Highly effective communicator both written and verbal
- Outgoing, motivated and customer focused professional who can develop strong relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- The ability to handle large volumes of work - you must be able to cope well under pressure and to tight, fast deadlines;
- Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- A level education (Degree level education is desirable or equivalent experience)
As an Account Manager you will have access to a resource pool but you will also be responsible for managing candidate applications, pro-actively sourcing candidates through various innovative methods including job boards, social media, headhunting, advertising vacancies and recruitment campaigns.
This really is a great opportunity for a candidate to take a warm account, drive it forward and build a team around it. So, it you are currently a Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager or seasoned resourcer looking for a new exciting challenge then this doesn't get any better.
Gold Group offers continued training, and excellent benefits including commission, incentives, rewards and our Honours Club Trip an annual award for high achievers at all levels be it; sales, resourcers, or account managers where we took several lucky people to an all-expenses paid 5 star weekend to Ibiza last year and this year its St Tropez.
Please call Nick Howie for further details.