|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Accountant need to join a rapidly developing Accountancy firm based in Crawley
As a small team, this individual will be responsible for overseeing the input and reconciliation of financial information for a variety of clients using the latest accounting software.
Main duties of the Accountant will include:
- Manage and communicate with a growing portfolio of clients
- Input into the firm systems and processes to help develop them
- Process finance information into various accounting systems (primarily Xero).
- Provide regular financial reports as required (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable.
- Communicate with clients.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company.
- Help to improve processes, systems and technology to assist clients.
What you need to be the successful Accountant:
- Qualified accountant ACA or ACCA
- Certified in Xero,
- QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage clients
- Experience of preparing payroll and VAT returns
- Experience of preparing personal tax returns
- Ability to prepare financial statements
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Accountant. If you are interest please don't hesitate apply. For more information please contact Kelly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.