|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: Ben's|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Accounts Payable Representative
Essex: Commutable from, Romford, Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow, and Southend
Competitive Salary + great benefits
I have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Representative to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. You will be joining a hardworking friendly team who play a key part in keeping this large business running smoothly.
Some of the main duties of the Accounts Payable Representative will include:
- Support the AP Manager ensuring the function operates within the financial control and procedures set by the Group policies.
- Reviewing the Accounts Payable inbox moving/replying to emails
- Processing of supplier/contractor invoices, ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner with relevant purchase orders and approvals
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external customers, reporting lines, external bodies and colleagues across the organisation and provide assistance and support when required.
In order to be the successful Accounts Payable Representative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Accounts Payable processes
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft application skills such as word and excel
- manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- strong team player with a flexible and can do approach
- experience of an ERP system
- familiarity with P2P
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Representative to join a forward thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.