|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist, who has an in-depth knowledge of processing monthly invoices, coding and reviewing invoices, VAT and experience with assisting month end closes.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Process over 2,000 invoices per month, ensuring correct VAT treatment
- Coding and reviewing of invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries efficiently, professionally and promptly
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Drive process improvement throughout the Accounts Payable process
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Process backup reports
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Assist with month-end closing
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
Benefits offered for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days bringing your maximum total to 30 days plus bank holidays.
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening and more!)
- Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social club
- Supportive and friendly working environment with regular team events and evenings out
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Accounts Payable Specialist, you need to be eligible for SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.