|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Actuarial Analyst / Modeller
An Actuarial Analyst with experience in Modelling is needed for highly reputable organisation based in Brighton! Our client is looking for an experienced Actuarial Analyst with a background in Pensions and modelling to join their growing team in Brighton, this really is a fantastic opportunity!
The successful Actuarial Analyst / Modeller will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55k
* 24 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus
* Excellent Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Actuarial Analyst / Modeller will include:
* Plan, project manage and deliver the actuarial modelling programme on behalf of the actuarial team, highlighting resource requirements, producing project plans and actively managing the modelling resource to ensure smooth delivery.
* Ensure that current models remain fit for purpose, are adequately documented and quality assured, and identify assumptions and methodology which require review.
* Identify the need for further models where necessary and project manage delivery of new models agreed.
* Provide technical training to other members of staff and ensure effective delegation of work and responsibilities
* Lead and deliver other actuarial analysis to support key decision making and policy development within the organisation.
* Ensure collaborative working across directorates and teams when delivering cross cutting projects and build relationships with key contacts internally and externally (where appropriate).
What you need to be the successful Actuarial Analyst / Modeller:
In order to be the successful Actuarial Analyst / Modeller and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Actuarial background.
* Completion of CT Actuarial exams / Diploma in Actuarial Techniques / Certified Actuarial Analyst (or equivalent) as a minimum (preferably).
* Proven modelling experience within an actuarial firm.
* Actuarial and technical pensions knowledge.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Actuarial Analyst / Modeller to progress their career! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.