|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
A Pensions Actuarial Consultant is needed for a growing financial organisation based in Bristol! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Actuarial Consultant with an in-depth knowledge of the Pensions Industry!
The successful Actuarial Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
* Generous holiday
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Actuarial Consultant will include:
* Calculate complex individual member calculations and check more straightforward calculations
* Draft actuarial advice and reports
* Understand requirements of the Pensions Regulator
* Aim to become a client account manager for a number of clients
* Understand calculation of PPF levies and providing advice on ways to reduce levy
* Produce company accounting disclosures
* Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
* General consultancy, dealing with clients', and third-party telephone queries and day to day correspondence providing technical advice where needed
What you need to be the successful Actuarial Consultant:
We are looking for a recently qualified or part qualified actuary who is progressing well through the exams and has at least 2 years' practical experience in an actuarial consulting position
Good understanding of the basics of Pensions. A good level of IT skills in order to perform all aspects of work efficiently.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuarial Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.