|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary
An Actuary is needed for a multinational organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Actuary, specialising in Life Insurance.
The successful Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
* 21 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary will include:
* Manage the delivery of all life and health external audit and internal audit support work acting as a key point of client contact.
* Provide life and health actuarial consultancy to insurers and reinsurers.
* Ensure engagements are delivered in line with budgets, deadlines and Mazars policies and procedures.
* Takes ownership and accountability for the client relationship and staffs accordingly
* Commercially astute and aware of the requirement for client profitability.
What you need to be the successful Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary:
In order to be the successful Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Newly qualified life actuary with extensive post-qualification experience.
* Experience, particularly undertaking external audit and/or delivering financial reporting or valuation. A variety of financial reporting standards experience is preferable.
* Willingness to support the wider Actuarial & Risk team, working on projects outside the traditional life and health areas.
* Would suit a self-starter with drive, ambition and a desire to grow the business into their own role and progress their career.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Actuary / Actuarial Manager / Life Actuary to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.