|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
Admin Assistant - The Sport, Leisure and Culture Consultancy Ltd
An Admin Assistant is needed to support a small and friendly consultancy team based in Haywards Heath.
Required for between 3 and 5 days a week (subject to discussion.) It is expected that the Administrative Assistant will coordinate a significant proportion of their working hours with those of the Office Administrator (mornings, Monday - Thursday) if working on a part time basis.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, friendly and with a good telephone manner. Experience in an administrative / organisational role is required, experience in a personal assistant role or similar is preferred.
Admin Assistant detailed responsibilities will include:
- Core task: Diary and Travel Management
- To provide PA and secretarial support to the team
- Diary management
- Travel management.
Admin Assistant Core task: General support
To support the Office Administrator in all back office functions as availability allows:
- Stock ordering
- ISO9001:2015 compliance support
- Monitoring and updating SLC's website
- Monitoring and updating SLC's Linkedin™ page
- Month end accounts support.
- To undertake project research and provide business development support
- To prepare and issue project feedback forms
- To arrange and administer recruitment tasks and online tests etc.
Admin Assistant Core task: Invoicing
- To collect and record monthly project expenses (including mileage expenses) to be invoiced to clients
- To assist the Office Administrator with drafting project invoices for issue at the end of each month
- To assist the Office Administrator to finalise and issue project invoices at the end of each month
- To assist the Office Administrator to log the issue of invoices in the appropriate documentation
- To assist the Office Administrator to track the payment of issued invoices and maintain invoice files appropriately
- To assist the Office Administrator with managing Debtors and chasing overdue invoice payments.
Admin Assistant Core task: Project Updates
To assist the Office Administrator to prepare a draft project update form for each project for completion by project managers - to include the completion of as many details as is reasonably feasible
To maintain project update files for each project appropriately in compliance with ISO procedures as required.
A degree of flexible working can be permitted for this role as appropriate and as agreed with the Business Manager.