|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £10 - £14 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Admin Assistant required to join one of the worlds largest defence companies located near Whiteley. The Admin Assistant will peform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for assigned supervisor/manager or senior staff members.
The Admin Assistant will join on a 12 month contract. Depending on experience this role can pay up to £14.00/hour. The role is part time with flexibility over working hours, ideally the candidate is looking at 20 - 25 hours a week.
Other responsibilities of the Admin Assistant include:
- Perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files
- Interviewing callers and making proper referrals
- Arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums
- Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
Required skillset for the Admin Assistant
- At least 2 years experience in an Administrative role
- Diary / Calendar Management experience
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.