|Location: Derbyshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant based in Derbyshire, please apply if you think you would be perfect for this role!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality and effective administrative support to the Project Team
- Proactive diary management and coordination which involves liaising with people within and outside Tarmac/CRH.
- Dealing with Confidential documentation/emails/structures.
- Coordinate and support organization of meetings, conferences call and functions as required.
- Management of travel and accommodation arrangements through Capita.
- Responsible for project document control
- Respond to correspondence and queries in absence of manager.
- Follow-up of various action logs to progress chase action completion.
- Follow up correspondence with OEM, Engineering and Construction companies highlighting relevant requests to project management.
- Prepare paper copies of documents and correspondence as required
- Support the preparation of meeting slide-pack
- Support the preparation of minutes of meetings taking in consideration input by attendees
- Support the preparation of project status/progress report
- Generate weekly SAP cost report
In order to be a successful Administration Assistant, you should have the following key skills...
- High standard of English and Mathematics.
- IT literate - Google, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ideally SAP
- Ability to identify and address problems by developing logical solutions.
- Able to build good working relationships
- Always having a "can do" attitude