|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £10.00 - £13.50 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Crawley, West Sussex - contract (maternity cover till February 2018)
Administrator needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Medical Devices company, who specialise in oncology and cancer treatment based in Crawley.
Purpose of the Administrator:
The Administrator will assist in the smooth running of their company. Operate and maintain relevant areas of the Global Management Systems for their services in the UK.
Some of the main duties the Administrator will include:
Typically, tasks include:
- Provide first point of contact for customers, answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- In conjunction with the Service Supervisor/Dispatch Agent, plan contract and warranty site visits. Raise appropriate service tickets/notifications in the information system.
- Prepare and issue invoices for services and spare parts reported on field service reports.
- Prepare regular reports and statistics with the service management program.
- Prepare and issue quotations for service and service contract renewals in conjunction with the Area Service Manager.
- Act promptly to ensure that customer orders for spare parts are shipped in a timely manner.
- Maintain the schedule of service contracts (dates of visits, invoicing, renewals, terminations, changes etc).
- Carry out general administrative tasks which will include sending e-mails, faxes, photocopying, scanning documents, maintaining technical data, filing, distributing documents, provide occasional secretarial support.
What you need to be the successful Administrator:
- Minimum 4 x GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications at grade "C" or above, including English & Maths
- Proficient with Microsoft Office incl. Word & Excel to intermediate level plus Outlook
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- SAP (desirable but not essential, as training will be given)
- Previous Administration experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to progress their career and learn new skills.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.