|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Gold Group Internal Vacancies||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Iain Harris||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Gold Group is one of the largest independently owned technical recruitment companies in the UK. We are looking for an Administrator to join our busy back office team.
Benefits for the Administrator:
Gold Group offer a competitive salary, career progression, pension, eyecare scheme and a fun friendly working environment.
Purpose of the Administrator:
The Administrator will be responsible for following processes and procedures for the running of the sales teams and act as a facilitator for contracts and sales reports.
Some of the main duties of the Administrator will include:
* All contract preparation and management
* Sales Meeting preparation
* Maintenance of all contractor files and contractor records
* Chasing contractors and clients for documentation
* Producing information to add to the intranet i.e. sales meeting notes and charts
* Updating and maintenance of the company intranet and website, social media channels
* Review of contractors out on a weekly / monthly basis - as business demands
* Assist in collation of information in regards to Tenders and RFIs
* Organisation of Team Events and Company Outings
* Production of Sales Packs / Brochures for client meetings
* Assisting with Advert optimisation
* Job board liaison
* Analytics & Reporting
* Adapt maintenance
* Any Ad hoc duty or administration as the business requires on any areas of the business whether sales related, facilities management or operational.
What you need to be the successful Administrator:
* Strong Administration experience, ideally with knowledge in contract management and tender documentation
* 5 GCSE's at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language & Maths
* Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro experience (not essential)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to progress their career within a Sales environment.