|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Adoptions Manager needed for one of UK's leading residential developers based in the Wessex region who are looking to employ an Adoptions Manager to work on of new build residential projects.
The Adoptions Manager will be an integral part of the Engineering team.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The successful Adoptions Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Travel allowance/company car
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Along with the above benefits, the client can offer the Adoptions Manager the following:
- A structured career path
- Training, mentoring and guidance
Main duties will for the Adoptions Manager will include:
- You will be responsible for the adoption of roads, sewers, pumping stations, and public open spaces within the Wessex operating region.
What you need to be the successful Adoptions Manager:
- The successful candidate should have a Civil Engineering related qualification i.e. Degree, HND or HNC with solid experience in the design and co-ordination of residential projects.
- It is essential you will have a sound knowledge of Local Highway Authority Standards, DMRB, Planning Policy Guidelines and Sewers for Adoption.
- Sound Knowledge of S104, S185, S38 and 278 Agreements are essential.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Adoptions Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.