|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £40 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Term: Initially 6 months
Hourly Rate: £40-45
Currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a well established Engineering Consultancy based in Gloucestershire, for an initial 6-month contract. As the Software Engineer you will be assisting the full life cycle of Software development.
The main responsibilities of the Software Engineer will include:
- Ability to pick up existing software development artefacts and modify them with changes in accordance with process.
- Be able to flex, adapt and think outside of the box to solve complex software problems.
- Be familiar with DO178C DAL processes deployed within the Aerospace market.
- Be able to follow an agile iterative development process.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience required as the Software Engineer:
- DOORS 9.6
- Design - SCADE R19.0 (especially state machines)
- Test - Good level of verification experience to understand what is required to test a HLR and SCADE Models
- SCADE Test R19.0 (Test Model Coverage, Test Execution of Host, Test Target Execution, Lifecycle Reporter)
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems, and to present key issues and recommended solutions in a clear, structured and concise way.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Cooperates and works well in a team
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent professional knowledge