|Location: Horsham||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + + Bens|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Agile Delivery Manager
Agile Delivery Manager required a digital solutions provider in the finance sector, to be based in Horsham. As the Agile Delivery Manager, you will be supporting through your team, all scrum teams in delivering the best possible value to customers at a predictable pace.
The successful Agile Delivery Manager will be responsible for the delivery of prioritised features and enablers across all the scrum teams, from refinement through to deployment to production, primarily focused on delivering value across, optimizing flow through the system, and helping teams mature in their technical agility, transparency and improving their co-ordination.
Your duties as Agile Delivery Manager will include:
- Actively managing dependencies and risks to delivery, communicating impacts to stakeholders and the delivery teams
- Line managing the release manager, who is a member of the wider Systems team, you'll are responsible for co-ordinating the scrum teams through the release process, so that you see that the value is delivered to production
- Actively managing an impediments backlog across the team, making impediments visible, and making progress on resolving them
- You are passionate about various bodies of knowledge that enable effective delivery of value for users. This covers Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scaling Agile Frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum @ Scale), Lean, UX, Design Thinking, Design Systems. You're framework agnostic, but well informed, to make the best use of the right tools for the right context.
- Designing and pitching your transformation ideas to the Exec / C-Suite team, you mobilise
- Using your experience in modern engineering practices and SDLC, you will be guiding the teams
and the wider organization in best practices
Your skills as an Agile Delivery Manager are:
- Hands-on experience of being an active member in a scrum team (Product Owner, Scrum Master,Developer, Tester, Agile Delivery Manager) - at least 4+ years in the role for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Management Consulting experience of 3+ years, where you have developed your analytical ability, pitching and presentation skills, so that you can tell a story with impact, and are comfortable engaging with Exec's / C-Suite. Preferably, been involved in Agile Transformation Consulting.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong understanding of modern development practices, tooling and architecture principles. This would cover things such as Shift-Left Testing, Version Control / Branching best-practices, Microservices, Service Oriented Architectures etc.
- Knowledge or Jira / Confluence and sprint reporting
The Desired knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- Certified SAFe Programme Consultant / LeSS practitioner / Scrum @ Scale Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM, PSM II, PMI-ACP, SAFe SM / ASM)
- Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF)
- Financial Services industry experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.