|Location: London, England||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer for our prestigious client to service the greater London area.
Our client offers a fully integrated and professional property maintenance solution throughout London and the South. Their highly trained and experienced Engineers incorporate all Construction Industry disciplines and their services are currently provided throughout the Retail, Healthcare, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
Due to expansion our client is currently seeking an experienced Air conditioning engineer to service an existing client base within the retail, leisure and commercial sector within the greater London area.
This role will be to service these high profile clients within the retail sector with regular PPM and Reactive maintenance and installation works.
Benefits for the successful Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Starting salary up to £37000 P.A dependent on experience and skill set.
- Company van, fuel card, phone and uniform provided.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension.
- Excellent opportunities for overtime and bonuses.
- Job Type: Full-time
Requirements of the successful Air Conditioning Engineer:
- To be able to work confidently on PPM task and F-gas leak testing and provide detailed written service reports and ensure the on site F-gas register is kept up to date to regulations.
- Have good knowledge and experience on working with a variety of Manufacturers equipment, namely Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Ind, Panasonic and Fujitsu.
- To be able to provide detailed remedial repair reports with information of replacement component parts.
- To be able to work confidently and individually on refrigeration recovery, pressure testing and brazed repairs on split system and VRF systems
- To be able to work confidently and individually on compressor changes on split system and VRF systems.
- To be able to work confidently and individually replacing all component parts such as Fan motors, PCB's, sensors, etc.
- Experience in installation of VRF systems and split systems is preferable, but not essential.
- To be able and confident to work alone and occasionally as part of a team.
- To have previous experience working on commercial properties
- To be available for an on-call rota to cover emergency callouts.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- F-Gas Cat 1- Essential.
- NVQ level 2- Preferable.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in M&E sector (Air conditioning).
Our client is a rapidly expanding business offering long term careers and progression to the right candidates.
If you are seeking a new opportunity where you will be truly valued within your workplace then please apply.