|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Air Traffic Management Team Leader
Location: West Sussex
Rate: £45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: ATM, Air Traffic Management, Systems, Hardware, Software, Hands-On, Project Management, DOORS, JIRA, SVN, GIT, Agile, Lifecycle
Working from site, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to be highly involved within the project management process, being involved in multiple projects, leading a team of engineers. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional project leadership in the area of ATM, hit the apply button now!
So, what will you be doing as an Air Traffic Management Team Leader?
- To be 'hands on' in demonstrating good working practices
- Planning of engineering activities on products & projects
- Define the system development cycle & define the process, practices & tools
- Appointment of key people on Bid/Project/Product activities
- Tracing of competitiveness KPI's, perform RCA of problems & conduct corrective actions
- To contribute to the Quality Assurance activities by collecting suitable metrics
What are we looking for in our next Traffic Management Team Leader?
- Hands on team leadership
- Experience of working with clients
- Experience of the full systems/software engineering lifecycle
- Solution Engineering Management
- Use of tools such as DOORS, JIRA, SVN, GIT
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Engineering Degree
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Air Traffic Management Support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Air Traffic Management Team Leader, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) TO START!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.