|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Air Vehicle Designer (Aerospace)
Salary: £30 - £40p/h
Key Skills: Aerospace, Air Vehicle, Design, Propulsion, Requirements Capture, Specifications, MathCAD, Matlab, Catia, Structural Design, ISO9001, Aerodynamics, EASA, CAA, Research, Analysis
An experienced Air Vehicle Designer is required to join my client to be responsible for the preliminary design and analysis of aerospace vehicles, undertaking design, analysis and modelling of new & existing air vehicles and systems.
So, what will you be doing as Air Vehicle Designer?
- Carrying out analysis and interpretation of client/customer requirements & specification's
- Perform conceptual & preliminary design analysis
- Research and propose new approaches in addressing requirements taking into account readiness and risks
- Supporting the provision of customer requirements
- Supporting the business development team in pre-contract discussions
What are we looking for in our next Air Vehicle Designer?
- Degree Level Educated in a Design Engineering discipline - MSc Aerospace Design ideal
- Possess an understating & experience of air vehicle conceptual design
- Possess an understating & experience of vehicle aerodynamics and Structural design
- Possess an understating & experience of air vehicle propulsion
- Familiarity with quality procedures & practices under ISO9001, EASA/CAA
- Familiar with Aerospace analysis & design methods and tools - Catia, MathCAD, Matlab
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Air Vehicle Designer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Air Vehicle Designer, hit that apply button now!