|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Job Title: Aircraft & Workshop Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Package
Key Skills: Aircraft, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Modification, Maintenance, ISO9001, Assemblies, CNC, EASA, Manufacture, Jetstream, BAE146, Drawings, EASA
An experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is required to support a team of aircraft engineers with the servicing, maintenance, repair, modification and handling of aircraft.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- Provision of routine maintenance to a certified standard and to manufacturers maintenance manuals
- Assist and support inspections and defective rectifications on all types of aircraft
- Assist in the maintenance of ground support equipment
- Carry out assembly, fitting, installation, testing and inspection of components and assemblies under ISO 9001
- Carrying out the manufacture of components using a CNC machine
What are we looking for in our next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- Professional qualification in Mechanical Aerospace Engineering - BTEC, HND, HNC, NVQ
- Possess experience within an aircraft engineering environment
- Experience in operating CNC machines
- Have previous experience working to design/manufacturing drawings
- Have a working knowledge of health & safety
- Prior experience working on Jetstream 31/41, BAE 146/AVRO RJ series
- Hold a working knowledge of EASA and ISO certified standards
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, hit that apply button now!