|Location: Dorset, S. W. England, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Aircraft Fitter needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Aircraft Fitter with an in-depth knowledge of working in an Aircraft line or base maintenance facility, aviation apprenticeship background and able to gain full UK security clearance if not already gained.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Aircraft Fitter will include:
- Safety first. Operate at the company in accordance with the SHE Technical standards.
- Identify where the SHE Technical Standards are applicable to appointed operations/tasks and apply safe systems of work identified.
- Apply countermeasures identified in applicable risk assessment to appointed operations/tasks.
- To perform base maintenance and when required line maintenance on company and customer operated aircraft including, servicing, inspections, modifications and defect rectification.
- Reporting to your LAE & SLAE you will need to work in an efficient and timely manner to meet the allocated task times.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task.
- The cleanliness of the working area at all times.
- Keep all associated Base Maintenance equipment replenished and ensure service dates are complied with.
- Although primarily based in Dorset, you must be willing and able to work at other detached operating bases when required. There is a possibility of working shift patterns when required to meet operational demands.
What you need to be the successful Aircraft Fitter:
In order to be the successful Aircraft Fitter and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Aviation apprenticeship background
- Mechanical Engineering experience working in an Aircraft line or base maintenance facility.
- Experience of service or commercial aircraft engineering/operations (desirable)
- Ability to gain full UK security clearance if not already gained.
- Motivated team member and physically fit to undertake manual tasks around and on board the aircraft
- Medically fit for detachment
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Aircraft Fitter to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Aircraft Fitter position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.