|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Rate: Dependent Upon Experience
Term: End of Jan 2020
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Aerospace, Aircraft, Jetstream, Jetstream 41, BAE 146, Jetstream 31, Maintenance, Repair, Modification, Sheet Metal, EASA, ISO, Prototype, Airframe
An experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is required to join my client to provide support in the servicing, maintenance, repair, modification and structural modifications of a prototype aircraft.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- To provide routine maintenance to a certified standard & manufactures maintenance manual on various aircraft.
- To assist and support inspections & defective rectifications on all types of aircraft
- To effectively assist in the maintenance of hangar facilities and ground support equipment
- To provide expertise on airframe structures and modifications
What are we looking for in our next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- Qualified in a Mechanical Aerospace Engineering BTEC, HND, HNC, NVQ Certificates
- Prior experience working within an aircraft engineering environment
- Possess a working knowledge of EASA & ISO certified standards
- Possess a diverse knowledge of aircrafts
- Hold experience with sheet metal working and airframe construction
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Aircraft Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.