|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £15 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Rate: £15 - £20 p/h
Term: Initial 3 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Aerospace, Aircraft, Jetstream, Jetstream 41, BAE 146, Jetstream 31, Maintenance, Repair, Modification, Sheet Metal, EASA, ISO
An experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is required to join my client to provide support in the servicing, maintenance, repair, modification and handling of aircraft, in particular Jetstream 41.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- To provide routine maintenance to a certified standard & manufactures maintenance manual on various aircraft.
- To assist and support inspections & defective rectifications on all types of aircraft
- To effectively assist in the maintenance of hangar facilities and ground support equipment
What are we looking for in our next Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- Qualified in a Mechanical Aerospace Engineering BTEC, HND, HNC, NVQ Certificates
- Prior experience working within an aircraft engineering environment
- Possess a working knowledge of EASA & ISO certified standards
- Possess a diverse knowledge of aircrafts - Jetstream 41 & BAE 146
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Aircraft Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!