|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tiernan Murray||Job Published: 23 days ago|
A Mechanical Technician is needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the United Kingdom who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Mechanical Technician that takes pride in their work and experience with sheet metal work, aircraft componenetns and mechanical engingeering
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical Technician will include:
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
What experience you need to be the successful Cloud Engineer:
- Experience with mechanical and structural engineering
- Previous work in defence, aerospace or automotive projects would be a bonus
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to BPSS level is required for the Mechanical Technician position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.