|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Airworthiness Engineer needed for a multinational aerospace/defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Airworthiness Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Design Certification within an Aerospace organisation, reporting and working to aerospace standards including MAA/CAA/FAA and Part 145, and the Aerospace/Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Airworthiness Engineer will include:
- Provide airworthiness assessments to support and guide design development, modification and equipment failure investigation.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the Engineering Airworthiness capability, including maintenance and update of company control procedures.
- Undertake shop floor audits to measure 'as built hardware standard' against 'as certified design standard'.
- Provide airworthiness support (assessment/author) and DDP certification to support airworthiness of CMS equipment designs.
- Generate Occurrence Reports to MAA/CAA/FAA/etc as appropriate
- Undertake audit of CMS Quality Management and airworthiness management systems.
What you need to be the successful Airworthiness Engineer:
In order to be the successful Airworthiness Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Design Certification experience within an Aerospace organisation, Part 21 experience highly desirable.
- Reporting and working to aerospace standards including MAA/CAA/FAA and Part 145.
- Professional registration (eg. CEng/ IEng) or desire to progress to this level of qualification.
- Product design background within an Aerospace organisation.
- Previous OEM aircraft operations experience.
- Aircraft Safety knowledge
- Previous Stakeholder management
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Airworthiness Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants going forward for the Airworthiness position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.