|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Airworthiness Engineer required to join a globally established defence company who are prime contractor working on the Merlin programme.
The Airworthiness Engineer will be leading the ongoing airworthiness and certification activities associated with the Merlin Programme and certification activities on Maritime for Naval Radar Equipment providing ATS. The candidate will be assigned a range of technical tasking associated with producing flight certification and flight approval documentation.
On offer for the Airworthiness Engineer is a competitive salary and benefits package up to £45,000 per annum. This also comes with:
- Annual salary reviews
- Possible career progression
- Performance bonuses
- 9 day working fortnight
The Airworthiness Engineer will input to Business Development activities where certification or flight approval input is required.
Required skillset of the Airworthiness Engineer:
- Proven and recent experience in undertaking aircraft/system certification and flight clearance
- Conversant with the emergent MAA Regulatory Environment (MRPs)
- Conversant with EASA Part 29
- Conversant with the following specifications:-
- DEF STAN 00-970
- DEF STAN 05-123
- Understanding and experience of compiling flight approval and certification evidence in a complex systems integration environment.
- Knowledge of aircraft avionic systems
- Understanding and experience of test procedures and hands on data analysis in a complex systems integration environment.
There may be a requirement to travel in the UK and abroad with this position.
The Airworthiness Engineer needs to be eligible for Security Clearance.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.