|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £55000 per annum + Dep on Experience|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Algorithm Engineer
Location: Crawley, Horsham, Reigate, Gatwick, Brighton commutable
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000 Dependant on experience + Excellent Benefits Package
Key Skills: Radio Communications, Navy, Naval, Bid, Radar, Signal Processing, Requirements, MATLAB, SIMULINK, C++, Firmware, Trials, Algorithms
Algorithm Engineer required to join my client based in Sussex.
Working from a state of the art modern office my client is looking to add another Algorithm Engineer to their growing team. Working with this established, international company, they are looking for a motivated Algorithm Engineer to aid in the development and research for their product solutions. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
Provision of research & development of algorithms to support new product solutions.
So, what will you be doing as an Algorithm Engineer?
- Development of algorithms for sensing
- Mathematical analysis of sensor trials data
- Generation of requirements & acceptance criteria
What are we looking for in our Algorithm Engineer?
- Experienced practitioner of Digital Signal Processing
- A good understanding of EW and/or Radar Systems
- An experienced user of MATLAB OR SIMULINK
- Knowledge of implementation of algorithms into C++ or firmware
- Ability to understand and design complex systems
- An engineering, Physics or Maths Degree
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Algorithm Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation at the cutting edge of technology as the new Algorithm Engineer, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD VALID (SC) SECURITY CLEARANCE AND BE A UK NATIONAL.