|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Analyst - Asset Management
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package
An experienced Analyst opportunity within a London based asset management team. The role will be to support the team in managing asset portfolios, executing business plans, and evaluating opportunities to add-value. You will be responsible for running analysis of the full life cycle of an asset/portfolio.
What you will be doing as an Analyst?
- Formulating annual business plans and budgets
- Preparation and updating of cash flow projections of the entire waterfall
- Responsibility of key date schedules and operations tracking
- Support for sales, financings, and restructurings
- Communication with property management staff
- Leasing, Capital Expenditure, Development and Sale sensitivity analysis
- Market and competition set analysis
- Review and verification of property managers and local operating partners quarterly reports and tenancy schedules
- Preparation of quarterly asset reviews and client reporting
- Work closely with Associate Director/Director to develop skills necessary to manage assets with a high level of autonomy.
- Over time, builds knowledge of and relationships with managers, service providers, tenants and key letting agents across the European markets.
- Ensures regular communication with third party research providers and Strategist to maintain a solid understanding of major markets, conditions, changes, etc.
- Tracking actual performance against business plan to report to Fund/Portfolio Management.
What are we looking for in an Analyst?
- Minimum of 2 years real estate experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral English (French also desirable)
- Ability to provide valuable input in defining the mission of the investment/investment management groups
- Ability to manage effectively in ambiguous, complicated and dynamic investment situations
- Knowledge of leasing processes
- Knowledge of financial markets and analysis
- Strong cashflow modelling skills whereby they are able to apply own assumptions and interpretation
- Holder an EU Passport