|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Android Developer needed for a global technology organisation who build and run robust, practical software solutions for many high-profile clients based in Guildford area. This company are looking to employ an experienced Android Developer with an in-depth knowledge of Android Studio, Android SDKs, Gradle, Unit Testing, version control (preferably GIT), ability to interpret technical specifications and a strong communicator.
The successful Android Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday (including 8 days public holiday) per calendar year#
- After 3 years of employment, holiday entitlement will increase to 29 days
- Pension Scheme
- Long Term Sickness Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Android Developer will include:
- Development of new and existing mobile applications which will be highly visible in the public domain.
- iPhone and Android applications for financial service providers
- Prototyping for new mobile payment scheme.
- Web services for innovative personal money management solutions offered by large US/UK banks
What you need to be the successful Android Developer:
In order to be the successful Android Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Android Studio, Android SDKs, Gradle, Unit Testing, version control (preferably GIT)
- Ability to interpret technical specifications.
- Strong communicator.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Android Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!