|Location: City of London, London||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Apple Hardware Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + Benefits
Are you a mobile device technician or computer hardware engineer looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, thriving environment?
If the answer is YES, then this is for you!
We are looking for experienced mobile/computer hardware technicians to join an authorised Apple repair centre in Central London.
As an Apple Hardware Technician you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Full Training provided
The role will offer an APPLE CERTIFIED training course which will bring you up to speed with the process that the client uses for the repairs. These courses are PAID FOR BY THE CLIENT.
Some of the main duties of the Apple Hardware Technician will include:
- As an Apple Hardware Technician, you will be assessing computer faults and expediting repairs and supporting less experienced colleagues.
- You will be required to subject all repairs to strict tests and quality control procedures before preparing them for return to their owners.
- You will be required to deliver excellent customer service for Apple repair customers, sometimes face to face, sometimes by phone and email.
- As an Apple Hardware Technician, you will be expected to set an example for others and help improve quality and productivity in the workshop.
In order to be the successful Apple Hardware Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- You must have a proven track record in computer/mobile device repair and be keen to further your IT career.
- You should be keen to take responsibility for your workload and foster a team spirit to deliver results.
- You must be willing to share your experience and help develop less experienced colleagues while furthering your own knowledge.
- Above all you must be passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and be determined to succeed.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Computer/Mobile device technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.